Pontoons & Brackets
WinTech’s superior pontoon design provides ample stability, while ensuring a smooth, dry row with minimal drag. We provide a variety of brackets to fit just about any rigger type.
Start rowing the future, enquire today
- Comprehensive warranty
Explore the details…
- Pull-pins allow you to quickly mount and de-rig the shell during launching
- Bracket allows a range of 3″-6″ of adjustment to accommodate rowers of varying weights
- Pontoons can be raised off the water for emergency back up situations like cold-water rowing or for instructional purposes
- Pontoon bracket is installed at the end of the rigger so pontoon can be attached
- Quick-release pin allows pontoon to be adjusted for height and easy removal and installation
- Bracket does not interfere with sliding seat rowing and can remain in place even while pontoons are not used
- Dimensions: 37″ L x 6″ W x 4″ H
- Weight: 1.36kg each
Proof is in the performance
Building a great boat comes down to three core fundamentals: Time-honoured design, premium materials, and construction standardisation.
Our value goes beyond that of just a great product for a great price.
Your complete rowing resource
We’ll happily come to you if you’d like to try a boat, provide you with flexible finance and rental options, and comprehensive aftercare and maintenance services to maximise the efficiency and performance of your boats for now and for the future.