WinTech’s 24’ wakeless launch has a greater weight capacity than our 16′ launch. It can hold four people plus up to an 8+ crew in rescue conditions. The elongated, dual-pontoon design substantially decreases wake.
Start rowing the future, enquire today
- Comprehensive warranty
Explore the details…
- Cockpit Cowling
- clipboards, notebooks etc
- Cup holders
- Plexiglas windshield
- Same seats from 16’ launch (seat back, plain top)
- Bench seat
- Seat back
- Durable seat material
- Under-seat storage
- Anchor point on front tube for ease of loading onto a trailer
- Length: 23 Feet 8 inch (7.22 Meters)
- Width: 7 Feet (1.825 Meters)
- Boat weight 550 Lb (250 Kg)
- Maximum Capacity 4175 Lb (1900 Kg) – Persons and gear
- Maximum Horsepower 25 hp
- Maximum persons Four (Non-rescue conditions)
Why WINTECH Racing?
Proof is in the performance
Building a great boat comes down to three core fundamentals: Time-honoured design, premium materials, and construction standardisation.
Our value goes beyond that of just a great product for a great price.
Your complete rowing resource
We’ll happily come to you if you’d like to try a boat, provide you with flexible finance and rental options, and comprehensive aftercare and maintenance services to maximise the efficiency and performance of your boats for now and for the future.