Where maneuverability is key in a wakeless training or regatta environment, WinTech’s 16’ launch is a perfect option. It can hold two people plus up to an 8+ crew in rescue conditions. Steered by the motor it is ideal for tight docking and operating situations.
Start rowing the future, enquire today
- Comprehensive warranty
Explore the details…
- Dual stern deck side handrails
- Equipped with battery-powered in-dash navigation and white running lights on the rear hand rail
- Capacity to hold an 8+ crew in rescue conditions
- Two bench seats feature shoebox style lids with removable seat cushions and double as storage of lifejackets, equipment, gas tank, and battery
- Cockpit features two cup holders
- Bow-mounted protective pontoon bumper caps
- Length: 15’7″
- Width: 6′
- Weight: 150kg
- Max capacity: 750kg (persons & gear)
- Recommended horsepower: 20hp
- Max Passengers: 2 (under normal, non-rescue operation)
Why WINTECH Racing?
Proof is in the performance
Building a great boat comes down to three core fundamentals: Time-honoured design, premium materials, and construction standardisation.
Our value goes beyond that of just a great product for a great price.
Your complete rowing resource
We’ll happily come to you if you’d like to try a boat, provide you with flexible finance and rental options, and comprehensive aftercare and maintenance services to maximise the efficiency and performance of your boats for now and for the future.