Where maneuverability is key in a wakeless training or regatta environment, WinTech’s 16’ launch is a perfect option. It can hold two people plus up to an 8+ crew in rescue conditions. Steered by the motor it is ideal for tight docking and operating situations.
Start rowing the future, enquire today
- Comprehensive warranty
Explore the details…
- Cockpit Cowling
- clipboards, notebooks etc
- Cup holders
- Plexiglas windshield
- Collapsible Bimini
- Retractable cloth Bimini retracts onto the bow deck.
- Flat Deck,
- internal flanges on pontoon deck for the deck to sit on and bolt to
- Cross tube at the transom to bear the load of the motor
- Anchor point on front tube for ease of loading onto a trailer
- New bow shape to deflect leaves and floating debris
- Bench seat
- Seat back
- Durable seat material
- Under-seat storage
- Greater bow buoyancy for rough water
- Hull joint flush so it does not get hung up when docking multiple launches together
- Extended bow and stern deck
- Motor further to stern for better turning
- Transom welded to cross tube
- Length: 17 Feet (5.19 Meters)
- Width: 6 Feet 11 inch (2.1 Meters)
- Boat weight 400 Lb (180 Kg(
- Maximum Capacity 1600 Lb (750 Kg) – Persons and gear
- Maximum Horsepower 15 hp
- Maximum persons Two (Non-rescue conditions)
Proof is in the performance
Building a great boat comes down to three core fundamentals: Time-honoured design, premium materials, and construction standardisation.
Our value goes beyond that of just a great product for a great price.
Your complete rowing resource
We’ll happily come to you if you’d like to try a boat, provide you with flexible finance and rental options, and comprehensive aftercare and maintenance services to maximise the efficiency and performance of your boats for now and for the future.