WinTech’s 24’ wakeless launch has a greater weight capacity than our 16′ launch. It can hold four people plus up to an 8+ crew in rescue conditions. The elongated, dual-pontoon design substantially decreases wake.
Start rowing the future, enquire today
- Comprehensive warranty
Explore the details…
- Yamaha F20ELR engine recommended (sold separately)
- Designed for one to four persons for optimal operation
- Capacity to hold an 8+ crew in rescue conditions
- 20 HP long shaft engine for optimal performance
- Improved rudder design enhances maneuverability and stays above the bottom of the hull out of harm’s way.
- Two bench seats double as storage of lifejackets, equipment, gas tank, and battery
- Walk-on, non-slip pontoons offer easy access
- Bow deck wrap-around handrail
- Length: 23’8″
- Width: 7′
- Weight: 218kg
- Max capacity: 1908kg (persons & gear)
- Recommended horsepower: 20hp
- Max Passengers: 4 (under normal, non-rescue operation)
Why WINTECH Racing?
Proof is in the performance
Building a great boat comes down to three core fundamentals: Time-honoured design, premium materials, and construction standardisation.
Our value goes beyond that of just a great product for a great price.
Your complete rowing resource
We’ll happily come to you if you’d like to try a boat, provide you with flexible finance and rental options, and comprehensive aftercare and maintenance services to maximise the efficiency and performance of your boats for now and for the future.