The Competitor is our intermediate, fiberglass and carbon laminated single-skin training shell. It features H2row canvas shoes, press-molded carbon seats, and hard-coated aluminum wing or out-riggers. Available in five sizes.
Award-winning Klaus Filter biomechanic waterline hull design.
Laminated single skin with woven fiberglass exterior and uni-directional carbon fiber interior. Additional carbon fiber reinforcement on gunwales and keel. Heat cured in mold.
- Hard-coated aluminum wing or out-riggers
- Press-molded carbon seat with height adjustable risers
- H2row canvas shoes
- NK HD wiring harness & speakers
- Super Lightweight (SLW): 130-165 lb athlete range (140 lb crew avg)
- Lightweight (LW): 155-187 lb range (175 lb avg)
- Midweight (MW): 175-200 lb range (185 lb avg)
- Heavyweight (HW): 200-230 lb range (210 lb avg)
- Heavyweight-Stretched (HW-S): 200-230 lb range (210 lb avg)