WinTech’s 24’ wakeless launch has a greater weight capacity than our 16′ launch. It can hold four people plus up to an 8+ crew in rescue conditions. The elongated, dual-pontoon design substantially decreases wake.
- Yamaha F20ELR engine recommended (sold separately)
- Designed for one to four persons for optimal operation
- Capacity to hold an 8+ crew in rescue conditions
- 20 HP long shaft engine for optimal performance
- Improved rudder design enhances maneuverability and stays above the bottom of the hull out of harm’s way.
- Two bench seats double as storage of lifejackets, equipment, gas tank, and battery
- Walk-on, non-slip pontoons offer easy access
- Bow deck wrap-around handrail
- Length: 23’8″
- Width: 7′
- Weight: 480 lbs
- Max capacity: 4207 lbs (persons & gear)
- Recommended horsepower: 20hp
- Max Passengers: 4 (under normal, non-rescue operation)
$13,500 (engine not included)